Monday, March 5, 2012

Out Of The Space

     Let's talk about berdikari, seriously I AM HARDWORKING! Today, me and my friends, WALKING.... searching  for our coordinator  to settle our class problem, however, it end up with I'm seriously tired .... looking for the lecturer. We called no Answer.

      We want to settle the registration but end up with been pour in sweat.        #.#

     Asking for others for help end up with looking for yourself.  I don't get it, Don't treat us like this. Your places is huge and we are NEW here!
    
     Things not settle yet, however me and my members took a slept because walking were too much for us.  I don't know how to describe our situation, we didn't eat in the morning only drinking because we can't take instant food in the morning not health, right or because of laziness.  oh what Ever, end up with eating during lunch rice and red chicken curry.  Health? 
    
     I can't continue for the walking because I know it's impossible for me, I'm injured.  So my friends move on because they need to solve the problem fast.  Hopefully, the problem will solve. Tomorrow@.@
     



    

No comments:

Post a Comment