Saturday, March 24, 2012

ME & UiTM Sabah

I'm not that well, when the first time, I'm here.  Now, I'm getting used to it. But, still I miss home because if me in the house I'm only place my burden toward my family, but here I'm placing a burden toward others. 


Seriously, I miss Home. I don't want to burden anyone here for my selfishness. I'm sorry, I wanted to thing on my own but how, if there are no people show me the way, for me to go solo and safe, am I going to be OK? 


Let me show you the picture when we started to get to use with the UiTM bus and the building.   



Our highway to Kolej Kediaman Perempuan & HEA

Dewan Peperiksaan 
Aku nak cerita sesuatu yang menyedihkan semasa aku kat sitok.  We are supposed to look for our coordinator. Because we been asked to look for him to fix our schedules. However, when we asked where is his office?  

Non of them know  and how the heck we the newcomer know where to find him? and we looked one by one of the building ever asked the people around including the staff. Also don't know where is our coordinator.   

Acting on phone to avoid newcomer look. LOL
So we called and called until those who are non-related to UiTM also we called.  Yes, to avoid the newcomer looked. You want to know why, I'm sweating like %&% and I'm pissed and injured!

It's deep LoL seriously it take several week to cure
UiTM Sabah is huge you have to walk, this cut happen on both of my sole legs area. I'm serious, at that time I really wish I'm Home. oh till next time, I need to sleep>.<




No comments:

Post a Comment